Austro Control exams are cancelled for 11-12th June 2020 in Luton
Due to UK Government COVID-19 restrictions Austro Control exams are cancelled.
The next available exam dates are 16-17th July 2020.
Austro Control have confirmed with CATS that the exams will be video-monitored should they proceed in the Luton exam centre at CATS.
Procedures will be employed for the safe delivery of exams which will include but are not exclusive to:
- Self-declaration of lack of recent exposure to and lack of COVID-19 symptoms
- Completion of a short information briefing of how to reduce COVID-19 exposure
- Remote forehead temperature-sensing
- Regular exam station sanitisation
- Deployment of PPE including face masks and hand sanitisers for use at each exam station
- A limitation to the availability of the number of exam stations to 4
- Directed entry and exit to the building and exam room
It should be noted that these exams could be cancelled as matters in the UK unfold regarding the UK government restrictions on travel. As such please note that bookings for exams should be made with this in mind.
Refunds are subject to a modest 2-3 euro per exam fee. Alternatively bookings may be held on the system for a later date.
Further updates will be posted as they become available on CATS social media sites and in the News section of the CATS website
Dr Stuart E. Smith