Safety at CATS - COVID-19
Below are links to documents describing Policies and Procedures for your and our safety at CATS:
- Help sheet 2 - Signs and symptoms prevention (last uploaded 01-07-2020)
- Help sheet 3 - Prevention of COVID-19 (last uploaded 30-06-2020)
- Help sheet 4 - How to wash your hands (last uploaded 30-06-2020)
- Wash hands poster (last uploaded 30-06-2020)
- Policy 6 - Guidance for living safely with respiratory infections, including coronavirus (COVID-19) (last uploaded 06-05-2022)
The ISO 9000 family of quality management systems (QMS) is a set of standards that helps organizations ensure they meet customer and other stakeholder needs within statutory and regulatory requirements related to a product or service. ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of QMS, including the seven quality management principles that underlie the family of standards. ISO 9001 deals with the requirements that organizations wishing to meet the standard must fulfill. CATS meets requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.